Expensive or cheap polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oni

Reaction score
Hi i am just training at the moment but i am not sure to get salon branded products to practice with or cheaper polish from local stores to practice with.
What do other geeks think i should use ?

Well as much as I am for saving pennies, I think you might aswell start as you mean to go on. Also if you but cheaper polish, and you don't end up using it all then urs a waste of money.

I use orly professional only varnishes and they are not expensive.

Sorry pressed send too quick :)

I also find different varnishes are different to work with so I would practice with the ones you will probably use professionally once qualified :)

Buy cheap, buy twice. I also would practice with the polishes you plan on using. :)

I use O.P.I and China Glaze,they are easy to use and take the stress out of polishing,however i have used one or two cheaper brands and they were quite good but you cant go wrong with the above brands and they are not too expensive if bought from the Beauty cash & carry :)

Saw on pro impressions fb you can get 12 of their polishes for £12+vat... I adore their tips, didnt even know they did polish tho! Anyone used it?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Saw on pro impressions fb you can get 12 of their polishes for £12+vat... I adore their tips, didnt even know they did polish tho! Anyone used it?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

oooh i am going to take a look,i didnt know they did polish either,not that i need any more polish's lol :p

I use SpaRitual polishes to go with my SpaRitual Mani/pedis.

You can get them in big and mini sizes. I have the mini sizes as I don't do a lot of normal polishing anymore but they have a fab selection of colours and a lovely wooden stand to go with them. X

Latest posts

Back