Expiration date on monomer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseDavidNailDesign

Reaction score
I've just been given someones excess supply of Creative Retention monomer and perfect color polymers. They are at least 3 years old. Is it any good? How can I tell?

I've just been given someones excess supply of Creative Retention monomer and perfect color polymers. They are at least 3 years old. Is it any good? How can I tell?

Depending on how it has been kept, it can still be OK to use it but no manufacturer will guarantee any liquid or powder after one year.

How would you tell?? Use it on yourself and see how it lasts and performs. If it lasts well IOW it should stay looking perfect for month after month. You should be using the Creative method of PREP with CND products too. If you mix brands, there will be no way of telling where your problems lie if you have any.

If you haven't used CND before then I advise you to take a class and get to know how to get the best out of the product from the experts. xx

I am afraid I can't use it on myself. A man with acrylic nails is too much for me. I still think you'd be able to tell, no matter how thin I got them.

Unless Nailzoo or Gmg can tell me otherwise.

And I absolutly plan on taking a class And using creative prep products. I'm just happy to have a head start. I've spent so much money on products!

:lol::lol::lol:
I agree hun, not a great look for MOST men, but guess it all depends!!!

Anyway, I have taken a conversion course recently for FREE and it was amazing, I passed too!

By all means have a play with the products, maybe ask a friend (female) or use it on tips. But just wanted to say the training is fab and i am a total convert now!

Oh that made me smile!

xxxxxxxx

Hiya

Dont buy tooo big a bottle..that's the secret.

Its better value if it comes in bigger sizes...but..i say if you throw it away or it becomes out of date:irked:what value is that..no savings what so ever

Jenx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

POOR AND CONTENT IS RICH ENOUGH:hug:

Latest posts

Back