Express lashes came off next day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
The girl who's express lashes I done on Friday just messaged me to say they were all off by Saturday night. I use Ardell lashes and LashTite glue, so my products are good quality. I only trained a few weeks ago, can anyone give me any advice as to why they didn't stay on?

She also said her tan didn't take on her back or thighs but that's another issue!!

X

Well I'm only going to say by my own experience my mum stay on for ages atleast 7 days one my clients was the same. My two beat friends one went on the sun bed half hour later so they fell off and the other one sleeps on her face so Hers lasted the night. So it may not be ure application could be the client way she sleeps if she had a hot shower bath too soon or she could be playing and touching them. The natural oil of she kept touching them would make them come off. She also may have put other makeup on and pulled the lashes when applying or removing. Hope this helps love xxx

Latest posts

Back