Express Lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peg77

Reaction score
Hey! The town my salon is in has another salon which a few of my customers have been to to get what i can only imagine to be express lash extensions.
They say it only takes her 10 mins and they last 2 weeks, but they only pay £10!
Is this the going rate for express lash extensions? I have done training in lash extensions but found them a bit fiddly and got on my nerves, i only like to do treatments which i think i do really well!!
Are the express lashes less fiddly?
Just need some feedback/info of any of you who know about this treatment.
Thanks geeks!:D

Hey! The town my salon is in has another salon which a few of my customers have been to to get what i can only imagine to be express lash extensions.
They say it only takes her 10 mins and they last 2 weeks, but they only pay £10!
Is this the going rate for express lash extensions? I have done training in lash extensions but found them a bit fiddly and got on my nerves, i only like to do treatments which i think i do really well!!
Are the express lashes less fiddly?
Just need some feedback/info of any of you who know about this treatment.
Thanks geeks!:D
We do express lashes at our salon, they take me 10-20 mins and I charge £16. We tell the client they should last at least a week, usually longer, and if they lose any lashes in the first week we will replace them free, but after one week we would charge. You can also remove this type of lash with a solvent if clients need them taken off.
I think they are a quick and easy alternative to the longer lasting and more expensive lash extensions which are now quite common. I'm like you, I'm not keen on doing fiddly treatments, but I don't mind if they don't take too long. No way could I spend an hour or more on someone's eyelashes . . . .

Doesn't express lashes need to be removed after two weeks anyway as they can pull out the natural lashes? That is one of the differences of the individuals, these go on to each individual lash and last. the express lashes are just added to a few lashes which can pull out lashes that aren't ready to full out. Eventually that could lead to bold patches. I only offer the individual ones and would like to offer the express for my temporary clients but not too sure who to train with. Isn't it best to offer both, fully explaining to the client the differences?

Express lashes should be removed after 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back