Express Tan ~ Which One?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I was just wondering how many of you offer an express tan?

For the ones who do...which express tan do you use and what made you choose that brand?

Do you get many clients asking for it?

And finally... Do you charge extra for it?

Thanks for your replies xx

Hi Jenny, I offer the Sienna X Express tan as I only use that brand.

Lately I have been getting more customers using it on a Saturday morning, only because I can't fit them in on the evenings before.

A few of my friends have used it, who always give me their honest opinions and they really like it and say it's so natural.

I haven't been charging more as it may not last as long and because it's not quite as popular!

HTH x

I use the organic illusion from WOW factor and I do get quiet a few people asking me for it I dont charge any extra for it or the organic range I use it's just a set £20 for my tans lol

hi,
from the ones Ive tried, Organic Illusion is lovely, natural colour, makes the skin feel very nourished with beautiful sheen to it, a fresh off the beach kinda glow, try a sample from WOW they are very obliging.

I use the organic illusion from WOW factor and I do get quiet a few people asking me for it I dont charge any extra for it or the organic range I use it's just a set £20 for my tans lol
Me too and no I don't charge any extra !

I use the organics one dont get a huge demand for it but it is handy to have in. The colour is the best colour ever the only thing I would say is that it does not last as long as the usual organics, but fade off is lovely

Latest posts

Back