Extension advertisement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylist91

Reaction score
Hi just wondered what everyone called your different hair types such as say you use Sjk instead of writing aaa luxury and Krystal. What do you name them as if that makes sense xx

Why are you wanting to change the name?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why not make your own names up for the hair, if the client asks what brand you could say its your own range

Most clients wont have a clue about branding and if they do they will probably have been swayed by huge advertising campaigns themselves. As a result of advertising the brand name you use you may find they will look to see how much you pay and work out your personal profits from the fitting.

Clients that know their stuff and have a preferred quality will be interested in the origin of the hair i.e European, Indian, Russian, Chinese etc to give them the quality and suitable texture and whether the product is Remy or not.

Therefore stick to the facts about the hair you decide to use and make it simple for you and them - for example -
'Indian Remy Hair' that is all the information your client would need to know. :biggrin:

All I advertise it as the grade and origin (obviously remy mentioned at the end) plus like premium and luxurious.

So for example 3A Indian remy, or Premium 4A Indian Remy, and Luxurious 5A Brazillian remy. Then I have a section of my website in my Q&A advising of what the grading and origins mean and why they matter. I found this to be easily understood. I test on the Mothership who hates extensions and anything beauty related ;D lol! Xx

Latest posts

Back