Extension aftercare, which is best? What do you put in your packs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndieGlow

Reaction score
Hi all, i dont currently do an aftercare package but as fellow geeks have been saying recently its a great way to boost income.

However im coming to reaslise the extensions would be kept in better condition if they used products and recommended shampoos/conditioners on them etc.

I only currently do weaves so the whole oil thing isnt an issue. However i am atteding 2 more courses next month to add new methods, bonds and micro rings, so would love to hear what products you reccomend/use?

And any good websites to look. thanks x

Hi.
Ive been using Great lengths and Balmain extensions for years and always recommend their aftercare products as without this the hair isnt guaranteed by myself or the hair company.
Hope this helps
x

We offer our own branded extension aftercare products from this company

optionsltd - HAVE YOUR OWN BRAND

You can have your own branding put on the products, and the minimum order is tiny - 12 total pieces - e.g 6 shampoos and 6 conditioners. So you can keep a small stock to offer to your clients

I think the 250ml shamp/conds are around £3.40 each, or they do offer 'travel size' in the same products for I think around £1.90 each

Latest posts

Back