Extension brands advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hula

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone have any experience with simply hair or euphoria ?

I use Glamlox Hair Extensions. The best quality and price

I’ve just switched to BELLAMI I’m loving it at the moment I was always a Beautyworks girl? Have you guys used them before?

I’ve just switched to BELLAMI I’m loving it at the moment I was always a Beautyworks girl? Have you guys used them before?
£105 for 25gr in 16" I tips!? I don't even think I'll be ever using them with those prices 🙈 and lifespan 6-12 months...

To the op: euphoria are good with the wide range of colours and types - Indian, Russian etc, but often mess up with orders...
And simply hair has lifespan of just 4-6months,so it's a no from me 🙈
Prestige are amazing, a bit more expensive, but so worth it, with lifespan 1yr,in many cases longer. Their prices has just been increased though so don't use them as a main supplier.

Can I ask do you do a rotation row with nanos or back to back?. I was taught to do a rotation row but I cant get enough in the hair to make it look thick this way. Alot of people are telling me they were taught back to back with a full head

With nanos you do leave a rotation roll x

@Sally86 who do you use as a main supplier i just passed and wanted to find a decent supplier please

Euphoria one at the moment x

Latest posts

Back