Extension fitting charges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kieraoshea

Reaction score
Hiya!

I am really struggling to work out how much to charge per hour for nano, micro, la weave and tape extensions?

can someone please advise?

hey, find a supplier and do a spreadsheet working out how much it will cost for each amount of hair 150g, 175g, 200g etc and include columns for cost of beads, postage and chair rental (if you have this), add these together to find out how much your costs are. Find someone who does extensions close to you and find out how much they are charging for each amount- compare what your costs are to how much they charge & this will give you an estimate fitting fee. then id say price yourself slightly under them or in between other extensionists in your area. I dont charge for the amount of time - i charge a flat fitting fee on top of each amount. I don't know if that makes any sense at all!! sorry, just tried to explain how i did mine as i found it really hard at first x

l.A Weave price of hair +
£15 per row fitting,
£25 for removal
£10 per row for tightening

Micro rings are
Price of hair +
£75 full Head fitting
£30 for removal
£55 for tightening x

Hi me too i wasn’t sure what to charge on top of the hair for tapes and nanos. Also unsure of placement for half a head of nanos !

Latest posts

Back