Extension price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexica1

Reaction score
Hi geeks.

How in earth are you supposed to compile a price list for hair extensions? I do 8 different methods and use 3 different suppliers and 5 different types of hair. When I take in to account the different lengths, half head, full head, extra thick etc I've ended up with over 60 different price options.
My own price list confuses me, my clients will have no chance Haha.

Have any of you got any pearls of wisdom? I'm actually wondering if I shouldn't bother with a price list at all, and just work out each price individually at consultation. But I get so many messages asking for a price list.

Help :eek:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465077662.739064.jpg

This is how I've done one of mine. This is just budget hair, on the other two pages I've got my medium and expensive suppliers

Thanks so much for your reply.

I'm honestly struggling with this. I'm happy with placement, colour matching, weights and amounts of hair etc but this price list has had me stumped for weeks. I just don't want it to be too confusing for clients.
Thanks again, I'll defo take some tips from yours and keep working at it x

Have 3 different lists for each supplier. On each list have standard price for typical amount of hair (140 strands for example) for 14,16,18 inch and so on and in each tip type. I need to add a bit to mine that says something like "prices can vary depending on your natural hair type and desired outcome, all prices are a guideline"

I had this problem. What I did in the end was have different price lists for the quality of the hair so a bronze price list (single drawn 4 month life Span) a silver price list (double drawn 6
Month plus life span) and then a gold price list for BeautyWorks hair. Then I just put a price for 140-150 strands and then add that all the prices are for a standard full head but exact price will be given on consultation for thin or very thick hair. or something like that . X

I had this problem. What I did in the end was have different price lists for the quality of the hair so a bronze price list (single drawn 4 month life Span) a silver price list (double drawn 6
Month plus life span) and then a gold price list for BeautyWorks hair. Then I just put a price for 140-150 strands and then add that all the prices are for a standard full head but exact price will be given on consultation for thin or very thick hair. or something like that . X
Great way of doing it I done similar.
Budget range
Middle range
Celebrity high end range

Latest posts

Back