Extension special offers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Any ideas what offers or 'gimmicks' I could use to set myself apart from the tens of other hair extensionists in my area? Free removal, topups, etc?

Help! :)

Xx

i do "free" luxury aftercare pack at 1st fitting, and 1st maintenence for £25. Cost everything out so your not at a loss though. I've had a load of recommendations purely off the fact i use double the amount of hair than some girls locally, neat little bonds and free aftercare, other local girls/salons doing thin extensions, poorly blended with no products or recommended products!
good luck hon xxxx

i do "free" luxury aftercare pack at 1st fitting, and 1st maintenence for £25. Cost everything out so your not at a loss though. I've had a load of recommendations purely off the fact i use double the amount of hair than some girls locally, neat little bonds and free aftercare, other local girls/salons doing thin extensions, poorly blended with no products or recommended products!
good luck hon xxxx

Such a good idea, love the aftercare pack idea!

Anyone else have any ideaaaaas?

xxx

Latest posts

Back