Extension suppliers - colour matching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colette21

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could point out a few extension suppliers which have a good colour range? I am struggling with hard to match blondes, silvers and greys. I am not a hairdresser so cannot dye the hair and probably wouldn't anyway. I currently use Beauty Works and Sway but finding they just do not have enough shades available.

TIA

Euphoria one have lots of icy blondes !

Seconded. Some of the whitest, silvery blondes I’ve found are at euphoria one. They do more than is on their original colour ring too so look online too

Sorry jumping in, what range do you use Euphoria hair for

Brazilian range. I have never had one complaint x

I use Glamlox hair extensions and Angel never had any problems with colour matching

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could point out a few extension suppliers which have a good colour range? I am struggling with hard to match blondes, silvers and greys. I am not a hairdresser so cannot dye the hair and probably wouldn't anyway. I currently use Beauty Works and Sway but finding they just do not have enough shades available.

TIA
You can try us, our factory produce the highest quality human hair extensions to hair salons and beauty store and wholesaler,
there are about 40 fashion color you can choose, also can produce according to your own color ring,
competitive price with amazing quality, check my page to get more information.

Latest posts

Back