Extension suppliers, I'm so confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsT19

Reaction score
Hi

I know there is loads of threads on here regarding this but any info/help would be much appreciated I'm looking at Routes, Prestige, Additional lengths and Angel Remy hair also studio 58. I've never used any of these brands so any info would be great.

Thank you in advance

Hi

I know there is loads of threads on here regarding this but any info/help would be much appreciated I'm looking at Routes, Prestige, Additional lengths and Angel Remy hair also studio 58. I've never used any of these brands so any info would be great.

Thank you in advance

I would recommend Angel Remy,the hair is very good quality for a budget hair,never had any problems with it.

Hi

Thank you in advance
Are you looking a budget supplier or high end?
Look through each companies facebook for reviews and pictures and see who comes on Google. Personally I love Sjk as my main for a few years, hair planet and angel as extras. So many mixed reviews about them. Your best trying xx

Look through each companies facebook for reviews and pictures and see who comes on Google. Personally I love Sjk as my main for a few years, hair planet and angel as extras. So many mixed reviews about them. Your best trying xx

So many mixed reviews about hair planet and angel remy but not SJK? Yeah ok[emoji15]

Would you also consider us?? We have been a supplier of hair extensions for over 10 years and we were formally called Lush-Us UK. We sell 5A grade Indian Remy as well as Double Drawn Temple hair and Virgin Peruvian Double Drawn. We are confident you will love the quality and price of our hair!

I would recommend Angel Remy,the hair is very good quality for a budget hair,never had any problems with it.
Thank you x

Thanks everyone for replying x

I'm looking for both thanks for he info x

Angel remy are highest quality in the budget range but yet give better quality than some of the more popular and more expensive in my personal view anyway x

Prestige for budget!! Massive range of colours lengths tips etc and transform for high end!

Prestige are more expensive than angel remy aren't they do u highly rate transform ??

I use Routes & Sjk for budget & Transform & Glamlox for high end & don't have problems with either .

Prestige are more expensive than angel remy aren't they do u highly rate transform ??
They are but I prefer the weights per strand for longer lengths and the colour choice is huge!!

Hi can anyone tell me how much the transform wefts are and what grams need 8 wefts for Friday and suppliers out of stock [emoji379]

Anyone got a euphoria and angel remy ring to compare colours for me??

Anyone got a euphoria and angel remy ring to compare colours for me??
I have.. Message me the colours you want comparing and I'll get back to you when I'm in work in the morning!

I have.. Message me the colours you want comparing and I'll get back to you when I'm in work in the morning!
Thank you life saver

I use Routes & Sjk for budget & Transform & Glamlox for high end & don't have problems with either .
How long do u find glam lox lasts? X

I've been recommended angels locks for high end ... Lots of girls here in Essex where them... Including the towie girls.. And Angie is so helpful great customer service.., I'm new to extensions too ... Trained with Easilocks but not everyone wants to pay their prices!!

I successfully use SJK, I only use their luxury, Krystal or brand new superior diamond hair and never had any issues x

Latest posts

Back