Extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gem86

Reaction score
Hey. I'm possibly on the lookout for a new hair extension supplier, can you please share any recommendations?

I'm currently using euphoria one, but having an issue with them at the moment, so open to hearing other companies with good customer care, not too expensive and a good range of colours.

Thanks.

Remi Cachet
Angel Locks
Hair Kings
Transform
Prestige

Hey. I'm possibly on the lookout for a new hair extension supplier, can you please share any recommendations?

I'm currently using euphoria one, but having an issue with them at the moment, so open to hearing other companies with good customer care, not too expensive and a good range of colours.

Thanks.
I currently use Belle Beautista Russian Tape hair and nano hair and its great and not at all pricey

Helo here! I will be a lil bold and reccomend my company haha. I work for Beauty for You- hair supplier located in Poland. In the offer we have mostly virgin hair, never dyed in different structures- gathered in our headquarters by our team of hairdressers. The hair is polish and mostly is gathered from children, so the structure is no damaged. In the offer we have also slavic hair already made for any extensions method you would like to use. We are offering an international shipping, so the location is not a problem ;) As im the person in charge of all the interantional connections i hope that my customer servicecan meet your standrad ;) I can provide a loot of photos, videos, and everything you would like to get. And maybe if you liked the offer we can try maybe with some samples firstyly and then who knows ;) For sure i want you to be certain that the quality is best ;) Warm greetings <3

Latest posts

Back