Extensions colour match

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeleysimo

Reaction score
Hi all!
Im new to the extensions world and im stressed already
Iv colour matched a girl i work with ( shes recently had her hair coloured and toned) ive found the perfect match but she’s concerned that after a few washes her toner will fade and her hair wont match the extensions anymore? Iv attached pic, how as a non colourist do i approch this?
Thankyou x

Hi all!
Im new to the extensions world and im stressed already
Iv colour matched a girl i work with ( shes recently had her hair coloured and toned) ive found the perfect match but she’s concerned that after a few washes her toner will fade and her hair wont match the extensions anymore? Iv attached pic, how as a non colourist do i approch this?
Thankyou x
Every blonde client will have this issue, that's down to her to maintain the colour. That's not something you need to worry about.

I agree not your problem. You go and do a colour match and buy the hair accordingly. You can’t be expected to guess the colour fade after! She will need to maintain her colour x

We always advise to match hair colours to the client's natural hair tone. The issue with the client pre-dyeing their own hair prior to fitting is this will most certainly wash out before the extension colours do. x

If you need any help with a colour match, just pm us. xx

Latest posts

Back