Extensions feel too heavy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONSLJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m quite new to extensions and have just done a client last Thursday with 140g 0.8 nano’s. She has messaged today asking if some can be taken out as they feel too heavy and she can’t tie it up.

I’m wondering what I can do as if I take too many out they won’t blend well?

Here is how they were once finished.
Any advice much appreciated!
e62f009a79221693fe183fd43282e8f5.jpg

Anyone? This is my first ever real extension client so want to get this perfect for her x

Is this her first set of extensions?
I mean I don't think that would be to heavy but if your not use to it then maybe depending on her natural hair. I think I would explain that if you do take some out they may not blend as well as they do now. If she still want them out then I would just go through each section and take out a couple out of each row.
Depending on how heavy she feels it is I would take between 20/40 out.

Hope it goes ok xo

Is this her first set of extensions?
I mean I don't think that would be to heavy but if your not use to it then maybe depending on her natural hair. I think I would explain that if you do take some out they may not blend as well as they do now. If she still want them out then I would just go through each section and take out a couple out of each row.
Depending on how heavy she feels it is I would take between 20/40 out.

Hope it goes ok xo

Thank you for replying, yes it’s her first ever set and she did say she has a very sensitive scalp so I knew she would feel son discomfort, I’m so scared of taking out bonds but will do as you said and take a couple from each row. Thank you so much xx

Aw no worries I know it can be worrying with clients but I remember when I first started having them myself it felt so heavy especially when I washed it! So yeh I'm sure she'll be happy with some out. They take a few weeks to get use to. Xo

Aw no worries I know it can be worrying with clients but I remember when I first started having them myself it felt so heavy especially when I washed it! So yeh I'm sure she'll be happy with some out. They take a few weeks to get use to. Xo

It went well thanks I too a couple from each line, and used my razor to take a lot of weight out. She’s now happy again phew! Thanks for your help x

Latest posts

Back