Extensions love and hate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairArt

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!

I can't wait to get back to work but having time off has got me thinking - if I could change anything about the hair extensions I fit, what would it be? I fit tailor made micro bonds. I've fitted them for so long that I'm worried I might be stuck in my ways. I think most of us train to do a certain type, and that's what we stick with. We don't really know what's good and bad about other methods. I just wondered if other extensionists feel the same? And, perhaps we could pick tips up from each other? So, what I'd like to know is - one thing that gets on your nerves about the method you use, it could be the something to do with the technique or how they look, and one thing you love.

So, I HATE how long it takes to apply them. I've had applications that took 12hrs! It's too much!

I LOVE how I can add layers that blend with the clients natural hair to my extensions.

I really enjoy my job but I think this is a great time to think about changes I'd like to make.

Do any of you feel the same?

Latest posts

Back