Extensions, need to rant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondielocks

Reaction score
Ordered some hair from a reputable company on the 4th of may. There policy is 3 working day delivery and no other delivery options! I have not received the order still & the company is saying there isn't anything they can do as the item was not tracked, even though they sent me a email with a tracking number, but when you enter it it doesn't do anythig!

Anyone has this problem, I don't know what I can do! I thought the item was tracked and because it's not a cant prove I have or haven't received it!

Needed a good old rant any maybe some reassurance! :)

Surely if they are a reputable company they would have procedure in place to deal with this problem, firstly I would make sure the company can explain the tracking number and how this works as you have had problems tracking it, secondly if this does not resolve the issue I would tell them that you would like to claim for the parcel as this will be their responsibility to make a claim against the delivery company, this may take a while to resolve but at least you will not be out of pocket. If you paid by credit card you can also contact your credit card company and they can reverse the payment until the company can prove the goods have been delivered... A few things to try, hope it all works out for you x

Well after lots of emails and phone calls they finally agreed to send me some replacement hair out, god knows if I'll ever receive it!! Never ordering from them again lol! Thank you for ur help :)

Latest posts

Back