Extensions newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammy82

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for a bit of advice. Just done my extensions course. But don't really feel confident enough to go out and having paying clients as yet.

Would like to fit a few for free. Clients providing there own hair or paying me in full up front .

Anyway anyone any ideas of where to post to get clients ? I've not really a big girl social circle to help me out

Hi

Looking for a bit of advice. Just done my extensions course. But don't really feel confident enough to go out and having paying clients as yet.

Would like to fit a few for free. Clients providing there own hair or paying me in full up front .

Anyway anyone any ideas of where to post to get clients ? I've not really a big girl social circle to help me out

Gumtree and Facebook is really good to post adverts for before and after pic models.

I've tried gumtree with no joy so far. I may need to try a Facebook page and see if that works. I've still not decided on where I'm going for my extensions. Any recommendations of good suppliers ?

I've tried gumtree with no joy so far. I may need to try a Facebook page and see if that works. I've still not decided on where I'm going for my extensions. Any recommendations of good suppliers ?
I found with gumtree when I advised looking for models I didn't get anyone, but after I'd done a few extensions on models (got them from fb) and changed my gumtree add to full prices and had a portfolio on there I got a lot of people contacting me.
So maybe try fb instead :).
And I like routes there prices make a good affordable range to start out with if you arnt adding on loads for yourself which I don't as I haven't been doing extensions for that long. I think It's always good to offer a good price to start of with to get your name out there and have a really nice big portfolio before charging more.
I also use beauty works hair which I like.
Have heard transform extensions are good aswell

Try Facebook you can boost your post for just £1 a day, the best way to find suppliers is to get samples and test the hair yourself,you can try Hair planet, Angelremy, and Glamlox hair extensions.

Thanks guys. Yeah I think I'll give Facebook a go. And wil prob do an offer to fit for free until I've done a few and built up a folio end confidence

Thanks guys. Yeah I think I'll give Facebook a go. And wil prob do an offer to fit for free until I've done a few and built up a folio end confidence
You could also practise on your
mannequin head to build up speed and confidence.

Yeah I have been .

Latest posts

Back