Extensions shampoo and conditioner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennMT

Reaction score
Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app
Hi iv just recently qualified in hair extensions and currently still doing models. I am researching whats the best shampoo/ conditioner to advise clients to purchase or even have it available to purchase from me. I am looking for a reasonably priced selection as I was told to buy a cheap set off ebay called xten but I didn't rate this so much:| I understand u will not get great quality at a cheap price!
Could anyone give me reccomendations??? 

Hi iv just recently qualified in hair extensions and currently still doing models. I am researching whats the best shampoo/ conditioner to advise clients to purchase or even have it available to purchase from me. I am looking for a reasonably priced selection as I was told to buy a cheap set off ebay called xten but I didn't rate this so much:| I understand u will not get great quality at a cheap price!
Could anyone give me reccomendations??? 

I tend to just buy it from the company you purchase the hair from your covered then chick. Cause you have used the aftercare they have supplie x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

X-10 is horrible stuff. Wouldn't recommend. Go with the company your purchasing hair from. Most company's use options LTD, so if your wanting to sell you can go directly through them you get it for half the price so you can get a little bit of profit from it and you can have you logo on the bottles. I'd recommend options aftercare. Love the stuff. Minimum order is 12 products (can be 1 of each thing as long as its more then 12 in total) they do a tester where you pay £10 and they give you 2 full size products to test with your logo. If you don't have a logo then they will design one free of charge. I spoke to Richard who is fab. Cannot rate them enough. Xx

Thankyou i Will look into that then. Not got a logo yet ill need to get thinking then ;-) thanks again!!

I&k Shampoo & conditioner
Balmain & racoon do a good one aswell but expensive

Latest posts

Back