Extensions with really strong keratin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie454

Reaction score
Hi! Could anyone please recommend hair extensions with a really good quality keratin? I have a lady who prefers to get her own hair for me to put in - she opts for mid-range extensions. For the past two times, we tried two different options from Euphoria one - Brazilian and Russian/Mongolian.
While the hair quality is fine, the keratin is not durable at all. This lady suffers from trichotillomania as well, so when she finds the hair is easy to pull out of the strand she just keeps on pulling until it's all gone - while, when the hair can't be pulled out, she just loses interest in trying to do so.

I know there are many different hair suppliers that SG members have recommended in other threads - and believe most of them offer decent quality. But what would you recommend in terms of keratin quality?
Many thanks

I use Italian keratin which is super strong. Never had any problems with it x

Hi! Could anyone please recommend hair extensions with a really good quality keratin? I have a lady who prefers to get her own hair for me to put in - she opts for mid-range extensions. For the past two times, we tried two different options from Euphoria one - Brazilian and Russian/Mongolian.
While the hair quality is fine, the keratin is not durable at all. This lady suffers from trichotillomania as well, so when she finds the hair is easy to pull out of the strand she just keeps on pulling until it's all gone - while, when the hair can't be pulled out, she just loses interest in trying to do so.

I know there are many different hair suppliers that SG members have recommended in other threads - and believe most of them offer decent quality. But what would you recommend in terms of keratin quality?
Many thanks

yes, I talian keratin is really good, our factory always use Italia keratin to produce keratin hair extensions,

Thanks cmsuper & HairExtensionsFactory! Yes agreed, Italian keratin is the best, I use it for rebonds. The problem is, when she initially buys prebonded extensions, and the keratin isn't strong enough, there isn't much left when it's time to refit them! So really looking for recommendations on prebonded extensions that come with good quality keratin to begin with :) x

Remi cachet ones have been good for me beauty works also never had a issue with glue! Sometimes Ive had bad batches of glue from some suppliers which claim its Italian keratin but there's no way it is the bonds go soft almost straight away! Co

Remi cachet ones have been good for me beauty works also never had a issue with glue! Sometimes Ive had bad batches of glue from some suppliers which claim its Italian keratin but there's no way it is the bonds go soft almost straight away! Co
Thank you! Been wanting to try remi cachet for ages as there are so many amazing reviews. My client is on a tight budget though, not sure if she'd be happy to spend this much on the extensions - though from a professional point of view, I'd say it's worth paying more for something that you know will last!
Been also looking at angel Remy extensions, but judging by Google reviews it seems their quality has gotten worse so maybe not worth the risk? x

Yeh I'm pretty impressed with the hair from remi cachet and will order from them next time. But the price isn't ideal, I think you sometimes have to spend a bit more to get the quality. I don't know about Angel remy so can't comment on them xo

Latest posts

Back