Extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I dont know if I've posted this in the right area...

I was thinking of getting micro loop extensions. There's a woman who fits them for £80 but I've to supply the hair. Where's a good place to buy it and I don't have straight hair it is more of a loose curl or wave but I wear my hair straight as it is short. Should I buy body wave extensions or straight ones. Thanks :)x

hi hon does this woman not provide ANY hair to anyone? this saeems strange, and i would question her qualifications and ability if this is the case. most of us have suppliers we use regularly and dont like fitting hair that clients have bought themselves as we cant guarentee the quality.
I would get recommendations from friends etc of other extensionists as once you have bought good quality hair then your not going to be saving much money getting a fitting only if you know what i mean?
xxx
nb - this is my opinion only, she may be qualified, it just seems odd.

Last edited:
hi hon does this woman not provide ANY hair to anyone? this saeems strange, and i would question her qualifications and ability if this is the case. most of us have suppliers we use regularly and dont like fitting hair that clients have bought themselves as we cant guarentee the quality.
I would get recommendations from friends etc of other extensionists as once you have bought good quality hair then your not going to be saving much money getting a fitting only if you know what i mean?
xxx

Yep agreed. I wouldn't dare fit hair that I had no idea where it came from xx

xxx

Again, I agree. It seems very odd not to supply the hair as standard. To advise you to purchase your own hair with no advice or guidance is irresponsible! £80.00 for a fitting also seems very cheap, I would personally ask to see examples of work, as well as copy of certification and insurance.

Latest posts

Back