Extra wide foils strips. Where can I get them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJo1980

Reaction score
Evening guys!
Really hoping someone can help me here. I went on a course recently where they used extra wide foils - about 125mm as apposed to 100mm - and I fell in love with using them!
Ive searched EVERYWHERE but I can find where to buy them. I want them in different colours, and pre cut to about 800mm length.
HELP! PLEASE!
p.s the obvious answer would have been to ask the educator on the course, but I was being dull. :irked:
xxx

Evening guys!
Really hoping someone can help me here. I went on a course recently where they used extra wide foils - about 125mm as apposed to 100mm - and I fell in love with using them!
Ive searched EVERYWHERE but I can find where to buy them. I want them in different colours, and pre cut to about 800mm length.
HELP! PLEASE!
p.s the obvious answer would have been to ask the educator on the course, but I was being dull. :irked:
xxx

Procare do 120 mm wide for the foil machine or on roll but not sure if they do pre cut in this width!!?? ;)

yeah every search I do Procare pop up, but they only do it on rolls :cry:

Its ridiculous, you can get them in USA and other countries but I cant find any in the UK
xx

Wella provide this kind of oil too xx

do they do the pre cut strips? where can I buy this?
thanks
JoJo
xx

I haven't seen them for a while, I know sassoons use wide foils. I'm coveting the auto machine cutter! ;)

I haven't seen them for a while, I know sassoons use wide foils. I'm coveting the auto machine cutter! ;)

Lazy boi! ;) make ya junior do work

Evening guys!
HELP! PLEASE!
xxx
I use extra wide foil It saves time too! I get mine from Aston and fincher it's their own brand x

Oh sorry didn't read enough it's on a roll not pre cut x

I've used extra wide foil before but I thought it was a waste as I couldn't find a pin tail comb long enough to keep the control of the whole foil, I just found it made it harder to get them close to the root on the left side and I had a bit of flappy foil there lol...

Anyone know of an extra long pin tail comb?!

I've used extra wide foil before but I thought it was a waste as I couldn't find a pin tail comb long enough to keep the control of the whole foil, I just found it made it harder to get them close to the root on the left side and I had a bit of flappy foil there lol...

I have a forfex comb kit I've had for a long time that has a long pin tail comb, not sure they're still available!? ;)

Hmmm not sure if Well a do pre cut they do it on a roll in different colours contact them direct xx

when the clairol range discontinued from sallys i brought a few boxes of their foil which was wider and i have the same problem with the comb not being long enough to control the foils, as this was just after i qualified i have spent the last two years thinking my foiling is poor until i just started in a salon that uses regular foil, its thinner too and its so much easier for me cant believe i had struggled all this time :eek:

Hahaha you make me chuckle :biggrin:

I dont actually take my sections any wider, but ive stopped folding the sides of my foils now to stop swelling of colour, and I find the wide foils are brilliant at giving a little extra space at the sides. Handy when putting a colour in between, you dont have any worry about the base colour touching the highlights.
Theyre ace for slices too
xx

Wella do these, I really don't like the wide ones though but personal preference x

Wella do these, I really don't like the wide ones though but personal preference x

Are they pre cut? where can I get them?????
thanks JoJo
xxx

Latest posts

Back