Extraction units

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleG1978

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent extraction fan that won't break the bank please? My spray tanning room in my salon is quite small and even after a couple of back to back tans the room is cloudy and I feel I'm just breathing in solution! Without going into too much detail my tissues are full on brown afterwards! I use masks but it can't be good for myself or my client so was thinking an extraction fan is the answer? So looking for recommendations on a good one that won't break the bank?

Im also looking. Ive heard Ambermist extractor is good.

The Ambermist extractor has only had great testimonials, many on this site, it has a 14 day money back guarantee and, importantly, is on special offer this weekend only!

Yes the Ambermist extractor is really good. Tanning Essentials also do a Mobile and Portable extractor which are both excellent.

Im finding £250 on an extrator quite alot to start out with. Is theyre any disc available?? Ambermist

Hi, The Ambermist Extractor is only £195.00 plus delivery and vat, which is great value for the unit. Unfortunately we have to pay the VAT to HMRC which pushes up the retail price. If you are Vat registered you can claim it back.

Latest posts

Back