Extreme C curve on toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've been putting off re-polishing my toes for a couple weeks now; as I have a slipped disc and struggle with the bending.
Today was a "good back" day so I thought I'd tackle the chore.

My toenails like my fingernails have always had a strong C curve, they are ski-jumpy and my toenails are tiny.

I have always envied other people's toes.

Well today when I removed my polish I was shocked!
Shocked with just how extreme the C curve was. My left foot is worse than my right, and my toe next to my big toe is the worst affected.
It is so curved it almost forms a circle! If they weren't so ski-jumpy I would imagine that I would have ingrowing toenails.
I've taken some pictures and I'll add them when I get on my laptop.

I know I have left them too long on this occasion, so I have filled them right down.

Is there anything I can do to help improve my toenails?
Am I the only geek with extremely c curvy toenails?

I look forward to hearing any suggestions.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Last edited:
My mothers toe nails had done this (from wearing tight shoes & high heels when she was younger and the good old ageing process). She has been seeing a chiropodist every few months for a year now and her toes are of normal curvature again and her small toe nail has gone from being tiny to normal.

If it's bothering you or painful, I'd recommend going to a pro :)

I have never been able to wear high heals. Highest heal I'll wear is a kitten heal for a special occasion, but haven't been able to wear anything but flats since my slipped disc.

My toenails cause me no pain. Just wished they look more "normal"!

I'll add some picture now I'm on my laptop.

Attachments

• side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 575
  • barrel view.jpg
    barrel view.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,547

Latest posts

Back