Extreme Powder Glaze Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi there i know there have been a few questions on the Extreme Powder Glaze and i cant wait to be able to get the kit, but just wondered how tough etc they are only ive heard a few people say their only for short term extensions can anyone clarify? thanks in advance x x x

Kellyc said:
Hi there i know there have been a few questions on the Extreme Powder Glaze and i cant wait to be able to get the kit, but just wondered how tough etc they are only ive heard a few people say their only for short term extensions can anyone clarify? thanks in advance x x x
Your best bet would be to send a PM to JackieMc or Jacky coz both have used this system quite extensively (particularly Jacky who uses it all the time and not l&p).

I also once used the Extreme System for a year. I liked it very much. It is very easy to use, but I definetly wouldn't reccomend it for really long tips. I think that the longer the tips are, the more layers you have to put on. The best thing about the system is that you can build the layers nice and natural (not thick). I could be wrong, but this was my experience. Just wanted to add my two cents, let the other experts help you out better!!

I`ve also used this system a lot and never had any problems with it, I found it a dream to use and wear

Debs said:
I`ve also used this system a lot and never had any problems with it, I found it a dream to use and wear

Hi totally agree i use the bs system loads and its really good.

Little Angel said:
Hi totally agree i use the bs system loads and its really good.
Yup, have to agree again - done tips at all sorts of weird and wonderful lengths and found the Extreme system really durable.

Best thing about it has to be that you can buy French White or French Pearl Backscratchers Nouveau tips and not have to blend them :cool: ... just prep, size and apply tip, resin, dip, resin, buff and you're away!! :D

Not that I'm lazy at all... ;) :o

have to say when i have a little spare cash, (whenever that may be) i will try this dipping system myself. I have tried it once from someone who does it and was impressed. Especially how easy it is to apply on yourself as well.

does anyone know if they do try me kits and if so how much will they be ?

Hiya i posted a similar thread just last week, got some good info back and have my try me kit on its way..
The idea of doing my own with it is my reason for trying it, just sounds so easy after using L&P on myself for over 7 years ( which still takes me 3hours to do) lol.
This will be a dream..

Hiya Dee the starter kit is £75 ish inc VAT, they have now runout/stopped doing the freebie kit. Which is a shame..:cry:

Hope this helps you Dee:)

dee said:
does anyone know if they do try me kits and if so how much will they be ?
Hi Dee i thought the kit was £55 will have to check my supernail catalogue to make sure lol

thanks guys , i think it will have to wait a bit , i thought they would do little try me kits but never mind

Yes it is £55 but that dont include VAT or P&P, I just this second called and was quoted £75+:sad:

gingernut said:
Yes it is £55 but that dont include VAT or P&P, I just this second called and was quoted £75+:sad:
ok so i wont be purchasing it just yet either then lol!

I now what you mean. Its the catalogue price we all see and decide on then the wacking on of VAT and P&P and it becomes much more than we expect..:cry:

Latest posts

Back