extreme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfifer01

Reaction score
please can someone help me i have just pasted my nail course and have heard about extreme from backscratchers is it good and where do i get it can i sign up for it also can i use any other dipping system as in can i buy sepratly if so what do i need do i need acrylic or do i just need resin and dipping powder pls can someone advise me as im new to all this is so pls can u tell me of places to get it

Hi there and welcome to the site.

It would be helpful if you filled out your profile with some more information about your training and the system you currently use. That way we would be able to answer you without having to interrogate you first lol:lol:

Are you trained in Nail enhancements? If so have you used a tip & dip system before?
It is always advisable to receive training from the product company, in order to use the products properly and get the best results from them . Isn't there a Backscratchers Educator in Dunfermline?

Actually, if you click on navigation, then links directory, distributor sites there is a link to the Supernails website they are the sole distributors for Backscratchers, and yes there is training in your area.HTH.

Latest posts

Back