Extremely hairy legs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkeedee

Reaction score
Hi
I am fairly new to waxing and was just starting to feel quite confident until I got a client yesterday with the thickest hair on her legs that i've ever seen. She had never had them waxed before, she just shaved them. So I started the full leg wax with my Berins ease wax and it soon became obvious that the hair was so thick it was going to take more than one go at it. Although loads of hair was removed on every strip there was still tons of hair still on her legs. I kept going until they looked almost hair free but the hair on the inside of the thigh was impossible to remove as the skin was sensitive and the hair was so thick. She seemed happy with the result but I wasn't. Can anyone tell me what I could have done to get a better result please?

Its not exactly the same but the inside of the thighs...I had a client with a tough patch (looked like pubic hair) on the inside of both her thighs, she commented on how strange it grows like that just there.

For those parts, I used my hot wax... Hair came out really well.

Has she booked back in? Shouldn't be as bad next time :) xx

Its not exactly the same but the inside of the thighs...I had a client with a tough patch (looked like pubic hair) on the inside of both her thighs, she commented on how strange it grows like that just there.

For those parts, I used my hot wax... Hair came out really well.

Has she booked back in? Shouldn't be as bad next time :) xx
Hi Steph86, yes that's exactly what it looked like, it grew down from the pubic area to the middle of the thigh. Using hot wax makes perfect sense, wish i'd thought of that at the time. She hasn't booked in again but I did advise her to get it done regularly and that it would be easier next time (hopefully) and she said she would be back. She is a nail client of mine so I will be seeing her again :) thank you x

No problem! I was surprised when I seen it on my client. Yes try the hot wax next time 😊 xx

Latest posts

Back