Eyalash training in north west

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Cal

Reaction score
HI!!

Can anyone reccommend any eyelash extension training in the North West

I need a company who will either come to me or I can get to them from the Wirral and ideally I want to do the course before Christmas!!

I know they are fairly pricey but dont want to spend too much, however I will pay for quality and I want lashes that are easy to work with and last a good amount of time as I am taking over someone elses clients!!!!

HELP!

xxx

Hi
Have you looked into Flirties?
They have trainers up and down the country. I did my trainining last week - 1 to 1 and I must say I was really impressed! Great training and only a phone call away if I need them.

You can take a look at the website for more details Wow Factor SprayTan, Beauty Products Spray Tan Wholesale

hth

I was going to say flirties but missstar as already recommended them. so def try flirties and im sure they wil be able to fit you in before xmas x

Hi Caroline

I have sent you a e-mail about Lash Out Lashes a Australian brand

Louise (LoubyLou) trained me with Flirties and I would have no hesitation in recommending her. Plus always a quick response to any questions I ask.

Latest posts

Back