Eye brow Eyeliner and lip tatoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawadee ka

In Thailand have some lady have Eye brow and eye liner and lip tatoo i do not do my shop but if have someone want i have lady friend work beauty salon 17 year and i send customer to friend shop .

I do not do but i want to know in England and America some salon do this for customer .

Kop khun ka mui

Hello Mui,

My friend had her lips 'outlined' at a salon and had a terrible reaction to the treatment. Her lips swelled up terribly and for weeks she had a lines of blisters and sores around her mouth - she looked like a leper!

Jackie

Hi ya all,
Well I had my eyeliner tattooed about 7 years ago, well it was sore I can tell ya..................cost me £150 for just the top lids.........
they said it would fade after about 4 years , well not so far..............
I had a bit of bruising around the eyes for a few days, but appart from that no other side effects................
You have to make sure that if you decide to have this done, that it is realy what you want.....................and be prepared that it is a bit uncomfertable.............but it does look great and no more having to use an eyeliner pen is great...........

Just my two pennies worth on this subject.
love Ruth xxxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Well I had my eyeliner tattooed about 7 years ago, well it was sore I can tell ya..................cost me £150 for just the top lids.........they said it would fade after about 4 years , well not so far..............

Wow - its lasted that long? I must say, I am quite tempted by the notioin of permanent lip liner - if only to make my lips look a little better but heck, if it goes wrong, you really are stuck with it for yeeeeeears!!!

I would be really scared working in that field - there really is no going back if you get it wrong is there? At least you can soak off a dodgy nail extension!

Sawadee ka

I happy i read about this in patong where my salon have 2 people do this and 1 Thai lady she learn in sweden and 1 she learn in Thailand i see lady massage have done and come my shop have hair my shop no problem when them do .

I think i not want to learn to do this i think not good for me do but i like now i know in other country them do .

Kop khun ka mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back