eye gel/serum question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
I was looking at the lines under my eyes this morning and thinking to myself I really must do something to help them a little.....
So my question is what kind /brand of eye gel/serum/cream would you advise?
I am 35 years old and have fine lines under my eyes....getting less fine rapidly!!! My skin is normal and probably a bit dehydrated????
Any advice please...
Sam XX

I use Advanced Night Repair by Estee Lauder ... it's a bit pricey, but it works a treat! It rehydrates and helps to eliminate those fine lines and dark circles.

Some of my faves are,

Decloer Hydrotenseur
Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin PowerFirm
Clarins Extra Firming Eye Cream

If i had to choose out of the three then id go for the Decleor one, its a serum & i have seen excellent results with it on clients.

i would recomend Matis Eye Contour Balm, it's comes in a handy pump tube and is designed to fight fine lines and wrinkles. Or Matis Les Yeux which is an eye cream but it is a bit more concentrated and is suitable for more mature lines and wrinkles aswell as bags and dark circles!

My friend has tried the Garnier one with omega 3 + 6 and says that is good, but i usually stick to professional brands.

In respect to dehydration, drink loads of water and this will help.

Medik8 is doing quite well. There is Dark circles and pretox for under the eye. Not sure on price.

Thanks everyone....will give them a go.
Sam X

Latest posts

Back