Eye Glasses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andi

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know what those glasses are called that you wear when doing skin inspection, or applying false lash extensions.They look like big industrial things with a light on the front. The reason I ask is because I'm thinking of doing electrolysis mobile and thought that it might to easier to use these instead of carrying around a mag lamp. Does anyone do this treatment mobile, I have lots of clients who have electrolysis that come to the salon, but I may have to leave and go mobile permanently and don't want to lose these clients.

Any ideas please.

I bought a pair of these just yesterday they are called magnifying headset from a certain auction site at a great price. I will be using mine for facials as I work mobile to save me carrying a big lamp around with me, I dont do electrolysis so cant be of any help with that side of things. XX

Hi, Magnifying head lamps can be purchased from hollywood lashes they are about £20. x

Thanks for your help I will take a look, sound just what I need.

Latest posts

Back