Eye lash extensions, please guide me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa4444

Reaction score
After long cinsideration we would like to offer eye lash extensions, however i realy want the best.
I understand that a lot is down to application but a percentage is the quality of the product that you are using and the training recieved.
Please could anyone give me a reccommendation it would be very much appreciated
Lisa

I trained with Glamlash, they are fantastic! thier products are good quality but affordable, the training was enjoyable and thorough and they are always at hand for advice and support. I know I can ring them with a question and they will get straight back to me with an answer.
brilliant! you cant ask for more than that!

I also trained with the girls at Glam Lash. Top training and product. there are so many out there and you will get so many people pointing you to who they trained with.

You need to look at your training budget and kit budget all different lash companies what they are offering advise on here which your getting but you will still be none the wiser really as there are so many!

Your looking to put the time in to be good at it as it is not really something that once you have learned you can offer on your menu and make money at especially if you have you own salon in my opinion.

good luck with it. I love doing them!

Cath
x

Latest posts

Back