Eye liners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzakemp

Reaction score
What ones do you think are best liquid and Pencil, Have tried a few and find them easy on myself but don't look as good when i do it on other people.

Thank you

It depends on the look you are going for. Most often I use gel liners on clients though. Not a huge fan of pencils aside from for waterline.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I always have flicks on my eyes and use a liquid eyeliner. I love lancôme art liner and Shiseido do a fabulous one too.
I have several gel liners I use on clients too.Pencil is ok but I would usually use it on a client who was of more mature age or on someone who doesn't want anything that stands out too much.i find pencil smudges and loses its definition as the day goes on whereas gel or liquid tends to stay put.

lancome's pencil is also lovely - my fave by far and I REALLY need a new one - it's about an inch long :rolleyes:

It depends on the look you are going for. Most often I use gel liners on clients though. Not a huge fan of pencils aside from for waterline.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use gel liners most of the time too. My favourite are Bobbi Brown, MAC and I've recently fallen in love with the new YSL ones. They're pricey but so worth it. I also like the Illamasqua cake liners.

dont go anywhere with bobbi brown Black ink, or espresso brown!x

Becca's cake liners are fab - they are bringing out gel liners soon & I can't wait! Also I'm not a massive fan of pencil liners

Latest posts

Back