Eye makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
Hi there, I wondered if any one could give me some tips or ideas... a client has asked me to do her makeup like a smokey eye but wants each section to look like a section so three different colours.. how would I go about this? would I need to make sure I use a different brush each time? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not too sure what you mean - do you have any pictures as examples? Does she mean lighter / darker sections on the eye? x

sorry, she wants light on the inner, slightly darker in the centre and darker on the outer corner but she wants to be able to see each section clearly.. x

Why!
I often use a pale silver on inner corner, a mid grey then very dark for a smokey eye but blending is the key. I would do 3 distinct sections, show her how crap it looks then blend it x

thank you vic, thats what I said but I just thought smile and nod, smile and nod! lol

Yes it can be done but it won't look as "smokey" as a smokey eye! Apply your lighter shade, mid shade without blending then darker shade on outer and lash line. Blend the 3 colours by running a blending brush through once/twice (desired effect) then use your darker shade to build up the smokey effect with that - if it makes any sense?! X

thank you beautyxperts it does :) x

I am struggling with my bridal look at the moment but watching lots of youtube videos and practicing, hopefully I will get there! x

Latest posts

Back