Eye sleep getting stuck to lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleyc1983

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a first for me! A client has been having lashes with me for 3 months and has tonight e mailed me and asked for a solution. She says hard eye sleep is getting stuck near to the roots of her lashes and extensions and she can't get it out, it's making her eye sore. She can't tell if it's trapped between the lashes or stuck to the bonds.

I'm seeing her tomorrow for infills so will have a good look then but does anyone have any suggestions? Oil free eye makeup remover isn't getting it off.

TIA xx

Hi all,

This is a first for me! A client has been having lashes with me for 3 months and has tonight e mailed me and asked for a solution. She says hard eye sleep is getting stuck near to the roots of her lashes and extensions and she can't get it out, it's making her eye sore. She can't tell if it's trapped between the lashes or stuck to the bonds.

I'm seeing her tomorrow for infills so will have a good look then but does anyone have any suggestions? Oil free eye makeup remover isn't getting it off.

TIA xx

She could try washing her eyes and lashes with diluted baby shampoo, this should help xx

Brilliant thanks I will suggest this to her x

One of my clients had this problem and I did a lot of research about it... Basically what I read was something about tiny little mites in the follicle of your eyelashes producing dirt and this is what the crusty substance was at the root of the eyelashes. Almost like nits of the eyes!? It looked awful. I still do that clients eyelashes, I think we removed them and did a new set and finally they are ok again.

I don't know if that is true at all but it did make sense because you'd get that on the bottoms too not just the top If it was sleep.

In time hopefully good aftercare will improve it! X

Latest posts

Back