Eye waterers and SP lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sameeel

Reaction score
Hi need a quick bit of help//advice if possible please:wink2:

I did a clients EE 3 wks ago and we had to take a break during application as her eyes were very watery. They also watered a fair bit when removing the eye pads at the end of her application. She says she has lost a fair few, obvioulsy until i see her at her maintenence appointment i cant tell if its justn the EE gone or the natural lash aswell....
98% of clients are very happy with my lashes and the time they actually last between infills, ive had some go 8 weeks most 4weeks....

I did use the air blower plenty when she was watering and i also had her rest 5 mins prior to removing pads.....

Please help, what can i do to ensure her lashes last longer than this??:eek::confused:

It could be that the pads were placed too near her eyes??

I have found this a few times from watery clients :lol:
I had placed the pads far to near the eye socket, and the client had a bit of a reaction to it.

hth xx

Some clients eyes do water more than others and unfortunately there isnt much you can do about it.
Were they watering because the fumes were irritating her, or does she generally have this prob?

I had a client the other day who has her infills every 3 weeks, but this time I had to go back after a week as at the moment she is potty training her little one and we had to stop half way for her to sort him out - this caused one eye to water and hence she lost lashes on that eye more than normal.

x

Hi and thankyou :)

She was quite chatty and one of the pads did move up to her eye and so we stopped for a few minutes replaced both pads, eyes watered so maybe this is it, unless of course when i see her its natural lashes aswell as EE thats shes lost in which case could this be that she has a fast lash cycle??..

I used size 11mm J .15 on her.. her own lashes were a good length, i certainly do not feel i overloaded the natural lash... however, she has been having cluster lashes elsewhere weekly and whe says she lost these very easily. I feel maybe the clusters were to heavy for her natural lashes, she also said she pulled them out :eek:...

Lash cycles are 45-90 days. She would lose a few in the first few days of application, but not enough to need an infill.

You need to know if her eyes generally water, or if it was indeed as a result of the eye pads irritating her eyes.

Her eyes watered as soon as I told her to look up before the pad was put on her :(

It could have been that when she looked up the light got in her eye and then she didnt get over that - it can happen. If this is the case I would stand up when applying the pads to block the light from her face.

Good idea... I shall try that :)

I would also try taping the bottom
Lashes then putting the pads on top of the tape a couple of centimetres below the lash line (hope that makes sense)

Any clients I have with watery eyes, this cures all :0)

Lashes then putting the pads on top of the tape a couple of centimetres below the lash line (hope that makes sense)

I also use tape on the lower lashes. I use a gel collagen pad but more for relaxation -they dont actually hold the lower lashes down.
x

I had the same problem, and was advised in here to tape the bottom lashes and it cured my issues 😄

Thanks a millions I will try taping her lower lashes then applying gel pad and fingers crossed
:)
Xx

so relieved to read im not the only person doing this!

i use a little gentle micropore tape to do the same

Also try putting pads on first slightly lower than the lash line and tape over the top, this has been a very handy tip for my clients with extremely curly bottom lashes, the pads stay perfectly in place :)

Latest posts

Back