Eyebrow and lash tint with eyebrow wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaystar

Reaction score
I’ve just recently started in a salon, all of the other therapists are very experienced and I’m not as experienced so slightly slower. I’m trying to get upto speed with them. I was wonder how others do this. If I have a client booked in for a eyelash and eyebrow tint and brow wax what order would you do this? I’m thinking to apply the eyebrow tint, then the eyelash tint, remove the eyebrow tint. Then it’s the brow wax. Should I do this whilst the eyelash tint is on and developing or wait till I’ve removed it then do it?

My order is eyelash tint on (as this takes longer to develop generally than brows) then eyebrow tint on... leave on for whatever amount of time is required for the client, you can remove the tint from the eyebrows a couple of times and reapply if needed just to keep an eye on the colour. I would then remove eyebrow tint first, then eyelashes & then I would wax. I worry that if you wax with the eyelash tint on and the clients eyes water during waxing this will make the tint run & make it potentially painful and messy, so I always make sure they are happy with the colour of both before waxing.

Definitely leave the waxing until last. Tint lashes, then brows, then wax. xx

I would do lash tint, then brow tint, depending on how deep/dark the client wants her brows -then remove brow tint, then remove lash tint. - then cleanse ready to wax. x

Thanks! The place I work tint brows first then lashes but it does make more sense to do lashes then brows as it would save more time because we have 15 minute slots

My order is eyelash tint on (as this takes longer to develop generally than brows) then eyebrow tint on... leave on for whatever amount of time is required for the client, you can remove the tint from the eyebrows a couple of times and reapply if needed just to keep an eye on the colour. I would then remove eyebrow tint first, then eyelashes & then I would wax. I worry that if you wax with the eyelash tint on and the clients eyes water during waxing this will make the tint run & make it potentially painful and messy, so I always make sure they are happy with the colour of both before waxing.
I'm the same as this

Tint lashes, do brows while lash tint is on and wax afterwards, make the most of your time!

Latest posts

Back