Eyebrow extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa remedies

Reaction score
hi can anyone please please help me out. i want to do an eyebrow extention course but not to sure who to go with. some charge 125 for trainning and others 1000. do i really need to spend all that money? thank you x x:confused:

I haven't information on the course price but I just thought I'd comment as I spoke to someone not so long ago who had trained in this. She said that it was popular at first but because the glue only lasts 7-10 days and it was quite an expensive treatment she didn't gain repeat customers.

thank you. i might just go ahead and do the one for 125 id rather lose that than 1000. ive looked into the hi brow as well but im not the best at threading.;)

Flirties do lots of brow and lash courses. The brow extension course is £299 plus vat for kit and training but they have a Olympia show offer on which ends today and gives £50 off any kit/training plus a free beauty case worth £35 xxx

thankyou. do you know if they a good brand?

Professional academy are doing a special at £110 instead of £160 at the moment.

Have a look at Flirties x

Latest posts

Back