Eyebrow lightening - can you do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tingle

Reaction score
Hi

I have been asked if I can lighten somones eyebrows.

Can you do this? What products do you use?

I have never been taught or seen courses for eyebrow lightening so I have no idea.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

I had heard a couple of weeks ago here in OZ that a tint for blonde's is on its way.....Dont know when or if it will be available elsewhere.......Or the brand:irked:
Thanks for the post though.....Reminds me to ring on Monday.

XX J XX

i've always used jolen facial bleach (in a bluey green box)on my eye brows you can get it from superdrug or boots

Thanks for all your replies.

I will try the Jolen bleach !! Great idea!! never would have thought of that.

Thanks for the thread Louiser - It has really helped.

You guys are all great

I was taught to use your eyelash tint but only leave on for a very short time and take it off with a cotton bud hope this helps:lol:

Yeah we were tought to use bleech but the brand REFECTOCIL have blonde eyebrow tint. havent used it yet but im sure it will be great

The person who asked me to do this has tried peroxide on her eyelashes as if you were dying your normal hair!! I think she burnt the skin a bit as she said it went all flaky round her eyebrows and started to peel eek!

I will definately try the refectocil if I can find it.

Will try the jolen bleach tomorrow in the meantime.

Thanks for all your replies. I really was stuck.

:hug: to you all.

Lisa

If you use the Refectocil can you let us know how it goes? I think i got mine from the Hive stand, but more recently i have seen it stocked in my local wholesalers.

Latest posts

Back