Eyebrow record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalia Edwards

Reaction score
Trained in marvel brows and wondered if anyone can recommend where I can get some record cards that relate to brow tinting etc?

Generic beauty record cards from any wholesaler should be sufficient. Plenty of room to write in your individual procedures/timings etc
Alternatively create your own or keep records on computer?

I preferably wanted one where a signature is obtained to say things like patch test done and happy with outcome

H
Trained in marvel brows and wondered if anyone can recommend where I can get some record cards that relate to brow tinting etc?[/
I preferably wanted one where a signature is obtained to say things like patch test done and happy with outcome

Hi. I am just looking at training in Marvel Brow, how did you find it? Looked at HD but to me looks the same thing just they are very good at marketing!!! Hence why training is so expensive. Would you recommend Marvel Brow? Thanks in advance. Maddie

Generic beauty record cards from any wholesaler should be sufficient. Plenty of room to write in your individual procedures/timings etc
Alternatively create your own or keep records on computer?
Hi. Just about to do Brow training and looking at Marvel Brow and HD. Would you recommend Marvel as looks the same procedures just HD very good at marketing hence why training is so expensive. Thanks in advance

Hi. Just about to do Brow training and looking at Marvel Brow and HD. Would you recommend Marvel as looks the same procedures just HD very good at marketing hence why training is so expensive. Thanks in advance

I did the Marvelbrow course a couple of months ago. I'm a qualified level 3 beauty therapist so have already been taught all aspects apart from threading but I wanted to refresh my technique so I could offer a more. bespoke treatment without paying a fortune. The course was informative and I enjoyed it but I don't think there was enough time to practice properly. Some of the ladies on the course had no previous experience at all and I don't think doing one eyebrow is enough to qualify you to go out and start charging clients, but if you are already trained in waxing, shaping and tinting then I think it's worth it.

I would just print your own up win your business details. An A4 sheet of paper or letterheads, then you can put in what you need X

I offer a full brow treatment and searched for an 'extensive' pre treatment consultation form but didn't find anything available to purchase that covered everything. I made my own and also added in about legal use of pictures etc... Its a bit of an essay but they only need to complete it yearly!

Latest posts

Back