Eyebrow tattooing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydneey

Reaction score
hi guys!!! Im thinking of getting my eyebrows tattooed on, as i have practically no eyebrows due to over plucking as a teenager (when super thin eyebrows were in fashion) and an unfortunate incident with a razor (dont ask lol) i currently draw them on but am getting fed up of this and would like a permanent solution. Ive found some one in my area who is supposed to be really good, she has also been recommended to me by my friend who is a beauty therapist and she says she is the only person that she would trust to do hers (although she hasnt had her eyebrows done, but has seen losts of her work as well as work by other semi permanent makeup artists) do u think eyebrow tattoos are a good idea?........

hi guys!!! Im thinking of getting my eyebrows tattooed on, as i have practically no eyebrows due to over plucking as a teenager (when super thin eyebrows were in fashion) and an unfortunate incident with a razor (dont ask lol) i currently draw them on but am getting fed up of this and would like a permanent solution. Ive found some one in my area who is supposed to be really good, she has also been recommended to me by my friend who is a beauty therapist and she says she is the only person that she would trust to do hers (although she hasnt had her eyebrows done, but has seen losts of her work as well as work by other semi permanent makeup artists) do u think eyebrow tattoos are a good idea?........

If you haven't got any eye brows or very few then yes it is a very good idea.

Just ensure the person working on your FACE is reputable.

You will need to have them topped up every year or two as the colour fades.

If you haven't got any eye brows or very few then yes it is a very good idea.

Just ensure the person working on your FACE is reputable.

You will need to have them topped up every year or two as the colour fades.

thanks for that jaquelineanna, i didnt realise they would have to be topped up that often but i think its something i really need to do, sick of having to draw them on just to look human ha ha xx:|

Latest posts

Back