Eyebrow threading vs eyebrow waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi girls, I know this thread is a bit old but would appreciate a little advice if possible. I have naturally Mousy blonde hair and my eyebrows are quite ash blonde ( not grey as they have always been this way) So they are usually lighter in color that my hair. My hair is very thick or coarse and I blame my Viking ancestors for this so because of this my eyebrows are REALLY coarse and quite thick. I don't mind the Brooke Shields eyebrow look but it hurts to tweeze the stray hairs and there is always a little blood. Aaargh. I now try to trim them rather than tweezing and am afraid of waxing and threading as leg waxing and intimate waxing is torture. I usually have to take painkillers before I go and I still get watery eyed. What would you ladies suggest the best hair removal technique would be for someone like me.

PS I am not a hairy monster and disguise my affliction quite well LOL but would love to have soft girly eyebrows.

Sorry if this was meant to go on to consumer queries but hoped that this thread would be the right one to post to

Sounds like you have good, strong follicles so any method of hair removal is going to be a bit uncomfortable for you.

But if you find a good therapist they should work quickly and have a good technique which will minimise discomfort. You are having stong hair pulled out by the root so it's never going to be painless (Sorry)

You just have to decide if it's worth it x

Sounds like you have good, strong follicles so any method of hair removal is going to be a bit uncomfortable for you.

But if you find a good therapist they should work quickly and have a good technique which will minimise discomfort. You are having stong hair pulled out by the root so it's never going to be painless (Sorry)

You just have to decide if it's worth it x

Oh dear, the curse of Norse descent. LOL I wish I had never started shaving my legs, they were so blonde and so soft until the razor got to them but I have been waxing for a while and there is much less growth, some areas dont have any hair now. Yaaay

Thanks for the reply, I have a horrible feeling that threading is probably not going to be man enough or me so I might try to find an experienced therapist to wax my eyebrows, most of my previous waxing sessions have been painful and drawn out as the girls have probably not had strong hair like this before, they have always been fairly young and probably not that experienced yet.

Latest posts

Back