Eyebrow tint clean up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissie0444

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have just done my wax and tint eyebrow course and wa sjust wondering on how to clean up the tint after.

I know before you put the tint on you can use Vaseline/ jelly to mark around so it don’t make a dodgy eyebrow and then also shape it with a brow stick. But was wondering what If you do mess up and it does go wonky how do you fix it after you have done the tint and you aren’t waxing after?

Thanks

After applying the tint, go back around the eyebrow with a cotton bud to make sure the shape is sharp and where you want it to be. Brow tints don’t usually stain the skin for too long so if you do make a mistake that you haven’t rectified, it won’t be forever.

Confidence is key and you’ll soon be wondering what you were worried about.

You can also use tint stain remover which can help if you have accidentally tinted too much skin (some tints can stain the skin which you can use in your favour to reshape brows but other than that it is best to remove)

Fab thanks guys! I’ll be practicing as seen as my tint arrives! X

Hi guys

I have just done my wax and tint eyebrow course and wa sjust wondering on how to clean up the tint after.

I know before you put the tint on you can use Vaseline/ jelly to mark around so it don’t make a dodgy eyebrow and then also shape it with a brow stick. But was wondering what If you do mess up and it does go wonky how do you fix it after you have done the tint and you aren’t waxing after?

Thanks
what course did yo do, where and how was it ..i was thinking of doinf the marvel brw course

what course did yo do, where and how was it ..i was thinking of doinf the marvel brw course

I trained in a independant company and it was a full day 1 day intense course. I enjoyed it :)

Latest posts

Back