Eyebrow tint not covering grey patch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginag75

Reaction score
I have a male client for brow tint, he has a grey patch that doesn’t seem cover! I’ve suggested going darker but he is unwilling as he’s wife doesn’t like it. Does Anybody have any tips

Yes - I should charge you for this tip! You need to buy Refectocil blonde, follow the directions and apply this first on its own for 2-5 mins depending on how coarse the hairs are. Then remove and apply your tint. The grey will absorb a bit more tint, but it is tricky to cover grey brow hairs.

I usually tweeze out the longest grey hairs, they're often a bit on the crazy side so the brow can part company with them and not look naked.

Your client will look dreadful if you go too dark - think drag queen. Same deal with lashes, never use black on a guy - when I hear hysterical cackling from a treatment room I know it's a therapist who has ignored my advice and used black on her partner's lashes...

@TheDuchess do you mean to put the blonde on just the grey part or all over the brow?

I put it on all over, but others may disagree.

Latest posts

Back