Eyebrow tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

SAMI0709

Reaction score
Could any one recommend a good eye brow tint to buy..one that has excellent colour pay of and stains the hair well to give a deep colour and lasting too?

I would love to know what the HD tints are....part of me keeps thinking its a hair dye tubes with peroxide.... re branded:lol:

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
Refectocil seems to have a lot of good things said about it :) x

gillian w

Reaction score

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Could any one recommend a good eye brow tint to buy..one that has excellent colour pay of and stains the hair well to give a deep colour and lasting too?

I would love to know what the HD tints are....part of me keeps thinking its a hair dye tubes with peroxide.... re branded:lol:
I've just started started using hair well and prefer it to rectofil and others I've tried. But everyone is different. I do find this lasts the longest x

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I've used lots of different tints and Refectocil is by far the best in my opinion.
I do HD Brows so I have to use their tint for HD treatments but for other treatments I use Refectocil.
Refectocil lasts longer, has more choice of colours, has a bleaching paste and has a choice of cream or liquid oxidant.

Latest posts