Eyebrow tinting- how many drops of hydrogen peroxide?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_jc

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was taught at college to only add 3 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide to 2cm of tint, have just read the side of my tint box and it says 10 drops! I am doing a mix of brown and grey for a client with very blonde hair. Any advice would be appreciated!

Are you using the same tint you used in College? I always follow the instructions for the particular tint im using.

Hi everyone,

I was taught at college to only add 3 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide to 2cm of tint, have just read the side of my tint box and it says 10 drops! I am doing a mix of brown and grey for a client with very blonde hair. Any advice would be appreciated!

we at college were always told 10 drops of hydrogen peroxide.

Every tint will have an instruction leaflet enclosed you need to follow that and you should be using the same make peroxide as tint.

All tints will differ and you need to do as they direct you. Our college kit requires 10 drops while our college stock is only 2 - 3. Different brands.

Last edited:
Does the amount of drops make a difference to the outcome of tint? X

I use 4/5 drops for a pea sized amount of tint, it works for me?!? Although I do struggle to tint the skin with the lighter tints :( xx

Latest posts

Back