Eyebrows going white/grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Murasaki

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

My eyebrows are starting to turn white/grey and i'm only 34😳

None of my other hair is going grey or white, just my brows

Would tinting be an option?

I have two white hairs in my eyebrows and use tint every 4 weeks to cover them up! It's really quick and easy to do hth

Yep tinting is the way forward:) u can Taylor to your specific colour so it'll look natural. I assume your a therapist?

Hi geeks!

My eyebrows are starting to turn white/grey and i'm only 34😳

None of my other hair is going grey or white, just my brows

Would tinting be an option?

Haha I have one white eyebrow hair too and I'm 32. I pluck it out!

Hi,
Not always as easy as you think!
I tint in my own salon and have done my own brows with blonde as I don't like them too dark as I'm blonde.
I started going to a salon with a great rep for brows to grow them back in. Love the result in terms of growth and shape - easier than doing your own. However they can never dye my white brows. I'm told if the tint is left on longer, my brows will be too dark. But as it's the HD tine and is only left on for a brief moment, it's not enough to dye.
I have asked on here before about this in an HD treatment and what is recommended to dye white brows, so will watch this thread.
BTW don't pluck as they do stop growing eventually- if mine are obvious , I trim them.

I would comb the tint very carefully onto the White hairs and leave it so the whole brow doesn't go too dark. White hair never seems to go as dark but you can certainly shift it up a notch from pure white.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone for your advice.

I'am trained as a therapist and I use to do my own years ago, but I have practiced as one for over 10 years.

The salon near me will only offer brown or black tint, but really I need a brown/combo as this what I used beige and it suits my complexion.

I just do my own! So can anyone recommend a great brown/black tint?

I would just mix black and brown to get a custom colour for your colouring - I do this for my mum as her brows are very sparse x

Which brand would you recommend?

I use Refectocil but you can get the Hairwell brand, which I think is what is used in HD brows - apologies if I'm wrong, from Creative Academy in Manchester or Amazon x

Latest posts

Back