Eyelash adhesive recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loucoonagh

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies can recommend a good eyelash adhesive?? I've been using Flirties Ultra but have had a few clients complain recently about retention (although i know this could also be to do with the humidity) so I'm looking to try something new.

Also, I usually buy lashes from lashbase but again was wondering if anyone has any other recommendations??

Thanks in advance!! :) xx

http://www.thelashandbrowcompany.co.uk/#
Really great products superfast delivery.... The best glue Iv ever tried and Iv tried a lot !!
Great retention, no odour, no stickies could go on
They also sell the most amazing eye pads.. I use all the lash and brow products love them xx

Thanks Jojo I'll have a look!! Is there a particular adhesive you use? What's the shelf life?

Anybody else? :)

I've just started using the eyelash emporium medium glue with good results x

I've just started using the eyelash emporium medium glue with good results x

Yes the Medium glue is often overshadowed by Eyelash Emporium Ultra Platinum but it's got a lot going for it, especially if you're transferring from another adhesive. It's also more tolerant to changing humidity levels at this time of year than the faster Ultra Platinum glue but it's just as strong. Sometimes a glue can be too fast for the conditions as it starts to set before it can fully coat the natural lash.

Latest posts

Back