Eyelash adhesive search.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly what I was thinking you dont know unless you make the stuff yourself.

Who is the main supplier?

Thats what i'm sure we all would like to know?

if you offer to give advice and knowledge it would be helpful to the whole forum if you tell the whole story!

ok this is the information i have gathered up over the years.
glue is manufactured actually made in korea or china AND THEN it is bottled or packaged or put together either in the u.s europe ect and obviously labelled by all the top people.
i will chat with my glue man, as he is worldwide so will need to find out where it is actually made as he is a producer
but i am sure there will be someone on here who knows a manufaturer in uk or america
here to try and help

Sorry to jump in, but how do you know if the glue you use is medicaly graded? x

how do you know the American adhesive isn't the same old stuff?? Could it be that the companies have told you that it's made just to them and to their specification! ;)

mmm Strange, you read it! most of the KC (Korean Cr*p) adhesives may have CE on them but they don't say where they were made.

The American 3D adhesive, glue or whatever says in BIG letters MADE IN THE USA, a big company would not place that on there if this was not true,(infact I know the plant!) the others leave you guessing by removing the Korea/China...... bla bla

Hope that gets through.

I am not a fan of all the 3D stuff, or the Nouveau stuff, I will put this in black and white, if a trainer of a company goes on about any of their products, do you really thing they have no bias to wards them.

Do you really think they have no alliance to the product they are telling you to use, the one that pays their training wage?

I never see them saying they use anything but what they train in, how strange?

Anyone with real common sense will you the best products hand picked from the widest range across the whole market, getting the best, for you and you clients.

Thank you all for the kind visitor messages and the fleet load of pm's I have receive as well, keep them coming. yes I am not a puppet for a company and I am afraid many like the tuth and dont want to be fudged......

Su x

(eyelash extensions) does anyone use a 1-3 second drying glue with weeks and weeks of staying power, without the client having any irritations from the glue being used.
i have lots of clients that have used my very fast set strong glue for nearly 2 years, and some ladies that just can not due to sensative eyes , i am looking for the perfect glue.
i am gutted coz i tryed a big u.k company glue but oh dear all my ladies said they lost loads.
so guess i will go back to the stronger stuff and have to work my butt off the next few weeks
what do you girls recommend. thankyou in advance
Which glue are you using?
I use ilash xpress by ABX after it was recommended. It's quick drying and have had no complaints about irritations. It lasts well and is made in the EU!
Don't know if it's one you have tried but i'd certainly recommend it :biggrin:

ok this is the information i have gathered up over the years.
glue is manufactured actually made in korea or china AND THEN it is bottled or packaged or put together either in the u.s europe ect and obviously labelled by all the top people.
i will chat with my glue man, as he is worldwide so will need to find out where it is actually made as he is a producer
but i am sure there will be someone on here who knows a manufaturer in uk or america
here to try and help

Hi Laura
I assume you are just referring to that specific adhesive?
As for example ours is guaranteed not from Korea and or America!
cheers

hello wowbb i really dont know what i mean i wish i did
haha
i will get round to your glue next

The lash clinic have a really good glue-ive purchased it in three's as they sell them like this-clients saying it last around 6 weeks and the lash clinic use their own glue so it must be good.

I've always been a fan of xtreme lashes. Their new flex fusion adhesive is really great. No fumes and it dies pretty quick. I went from having 25% of the lashes gone down to 3%!

mmm Strange, you read it! most of the KC (Korean Cr*p) adhesives may have CE on them but they don't say where they were made.

The American 3D adhesive, glue or whatever says in BIG letters MADE IN THE USA, a big company would not place that on there if this was not true,(infact I know the plant!) the others leave you guessing by removing the Korea/China...... bla bla

Hope that gets through.

I am not a fan of all the 3D stuff, or the Nouveau stuff, I will put this in black and white, if a trainer of a company goes on about any of their products, do you really thing they have no bias to wards them.

Do you really think they have no alliance to the product they are telling you to use, the one that pays their training wage?

I never see them saying they use anything but what they train in, how strange?

Anyone with real common sense will you the best products hand picked from the widest range across the whole market, getting the best, for you and you clients.

Thank you all for the kind visitor messages and the fleet load of pm's I have receive as well, keep them coming. yes I am not a puppet for a company and I am afraid many like the tuth and dont want to be fudged......

Su x

Even since I posted this some months back I have see a few more UK companies re-badging the same glue, with just a twist in the name to suck people in, flex this flex that. If you want flexible learn to use a proper rubberised adhesive.

Su x

Susan,
Just a quick question, what is the drying time on the flexible adheisive that you use?
Thanks, Lee-Anne

Susan,
Just a quick question, what is the drying time on the flexible adheisive that you use?
Thanks, Lee-Anne

Its widely known that I use 3D level 3 (from AH Francis in the UK) its as fast as you can get, and also thick, a few seconds and you are onto the next anyway. So its a few seconds, but as its so thick the lash is staying put while you load the next.

Warning: It takes getting to know this glue, thin adhesive users may give up easily.

I don't like all their products, and don't stick to the rip off one brand systems, picking the best of the best is never possible from one supplier, look through the brainwashing.

Avoid 1 day training and sending case studies through the post sort of courses, they could be anyone's photos, immoral.

Su x

All eyelashes adhesives takes few seconds to set.
How many seconds is few seconds? 2-3 sec? 6-9 sec? That's very big difference.
Can you let us know more precisely how many seconds is the setting time please?

Latest posts

Back